My Life, My Future
‘My Life, My Future‘ provides an opportunity for young people leaving school to:
- Continue learning and develop a vision for their future.
- Identify further opportunities for growth and development through life experiences.
- Have valued roles such as volunteering and contributing in their community.
- Access further training and education.
- Enhance their Life Skills.
- Gain work experiences which could lead to employment.
- Each person is a unique individual; therefore each outcome will differ from person to person.
- We will be guided by what each individual/family would like to achieve during this transitional period.
- Each person will have an individual plan to achieve their goals in a structured, creative and supportive environment.
To participate in ‘My Life, My Future’, you need to be:
- A Participant with the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) or
- 18 years and over and registered with the Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS).
Please click here for a brochure on ‘My Life, My Future’.
For more information, please contact Maryanne Weir on (03) 9877 9700 or Mobile: 0408 533 910