Nadrasca Accommodation Services is well established and has been providing accommodation services for adults with a disability since 1976.
Shared Supported Accommodation is based on a Group Home model and its aim is to enrich the quality of life of people with a disability who live in them. We provide skilled support to people at every available opportunity and actively encourage them in the following areas:
- Participation in household and community activities
- Relationship building with other people
- Choice in all aspects of decision-making that affects them
- Dignity and respect in all aspects of their lives
- Skills that are used and developed to create achievement.
We believe in self-determination, self-advocacy and community inclusion.
Download our pamphlet Nadrasca Accommodation Services.
Contact us: Phone (03) 9873 1111 or email email@example.com