About the Role
Nadrasca has an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to join our team in a key leadership role as Assembly/Manufacturing Manager. The position has two key responsibilities:
- experience with food/component/promotion packaging and product assembly;
- scheduling, prioritisation and allocation of resources to ensure high quality completion of our commercial tasks; and
- support and ongoing skill development of our supported workforce.
Nadrasca Industry is ISO:9001-2015 accredited and operates a range of packaging and assembly, warehousing, transport and printing services which are undertaken by our 150 plus employees with a disability.
The Assembly/Manufacturing Manager will provide leadership to the packaging and assembly division.
If you have:
- Demonstrated experience and leadership exposure in a Manufacturing setting;
- Knowledge and experience working with warehouse management systems;
- Excellent communication and organisation skills;
- Strong problem solving ability and ability to work in a team environment to achieve deliverables;
- Planning, resource allocation and scheduling experience;
- Ability to report efficiency and performance outcomes; and
- Looking to join a committed, accountable and progressive team,
…then this job is for you.
This position will require a satisfactory National Police Check, Disability Worker Exclusion Scheme check and a current Working with Children Check.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply today.
Please email your application to email@example.com along with a completed Pre-Employment Application (PEA) form. Only applications inclusive of a resume, cover letter, outlining your previous experience in relation to the above key criteria and PEA form will be considered.
Click here for the Position Description.
Click here for the PEA.
Applications close: Monday, 23 July 2018.
CASUAL DISABILITY SUPPORT WORKERS
About the Role
We currently have a number of vacancies for casual Disability Support Workers. We can offer you great people to work with, work-life balance and a challenging and inspiring work environment.
Ideally, candidates will have previous experience in the disability sector. Knowledge of Auslan would be an advantage.
On offer is an attractive salary package including benefits applicable to Not-For-Profit organisations.
If you are interested in becoming an active and valued member of a dedicated and passionate team, please apply today.
Please click here for the Position Description for the position.
You must submit with your application:
- A Cover Letter addressing the Key Selection Criteria.
- A Resume with at least 2 available professional referees on request (including a line manager).
- A Pre-Employment Application Form. Click here for the PEA.
Please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nadrasca has a workforce of approximately 170 full time, part time and casual staff across our services to assist our 370 clients across 24 locations in the Eastern suburbs of Melbourne. The clients include around 170 people working in Nadrasca Industry who are paid pro-rata Award-based wages. Nadrasca values the contribution of its staff/employees and acknowledges that a well-trained, committed, professional group delivers quality outcomes. We provide staff/employees with an environment that supports both personal and professional growth.
We employ a range of professionals in the areas of direct care, training, instruction and supervision, finance and administration. Nadrasca enjoys a tax status that enables staff to package their salary in a way that reduces the amount of tax paid, leaving a significant increase in take-home pay, through participating in Nadrasca’s Salary Sacrifice Scheme. Nadrasca staff are covered by a range of Awards and Agreements that offer competitive salaries and employment conditions.
Nadrasca Industry provides eligible employees with industry-specific training and on-the-job support which aims at building employees’ skills and self-esteem. This empowers employees to be financially and socially independent and feel a part of their community.
For information on eligibility and the employee recruitment process, please email email@example.com or call the General Manager, Nadrasca Industry on (03) 9873-1111.
Download our Prospective Employee Pamphlet.